Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Little Black Dress


Geometry deals with questions of shape, size, and the properties of space. Now this is my take for Geometry in fashion!

Eye catching variation in pattern and design that flatters with any body type. Now isn't that sexy.

Uniquely done. That is what best describe this Lady Gaga inspired lil dress in black and white plaid pattern, embellished with gold accents to maintain a classy look. 

<


I love this little detail of my dress, gold embellishment. It adds a vintage touch on this outfit.

Gold naturally blends in with black. Splash a few gold, and you're set to go. 


This dress is one of a kind. I have to say that I am currently in love with black dresses. I definitely think that having a piece in black in your closet would be a great addition. This dress is eye catching, it has this Lady Gaga vibe. :)

Hope you like it.
xoxo,
KC

Follow me on Instagram: kckisskc



(c) Joseph Aguilar, The Tattoography



9 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love your dress!

    Join my giveaway!!! Click the link for more deets! http://iammariabee.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-me-to-you-marias-b-day-giveaway.html

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. I just visited your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the structure of this dress and its print!! You look stunning KC! I love it!!!

    xoxo

    Bex
    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bex. Appreciate it. This dress is really different, one of my favorites. I just visited your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could check here b2y11n0m92 replica ysl bags replica bags gucci replica bags in china hermes replica handbags x2f30i6h13 replica bags turkey look at here n1e14i0d63 replica gucci replica bags joy

    ReplyDelete